Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] conferance videoing

Alan,

Not on a plane yet, but will be in a couple of days.  We usually video the presentations but this year I find myself without a camcorder so I don't expect to have it video taped.  Slides will have to do when we return.  Next one, we'll do a better job of getting a camcorder there.  I've got my eye on an HD camcorder that should allow nice editing and transitions but just didn't have time to pick it up this year.

Jon