Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] conferance videoing

We all need to become wealthy so business doesn't get in the way.  Anyone got a printing press??

On 7/11/2010 6:46 PM, Hugh Fulton wrote:

Hi Jon,

I started getting air tickets and had to cancel to go elsewhere on business so afraid I wont be there but would like to get your usual video etc and papers presented.

Good luck with the show and best wishes to all the guys and those with their subs there.   Really having withdrawal symptoms as I know it will be a great show.  I’ll be there the next one.

Regards to all,

Hugh