[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA tanks in Ft Pearce

Title: SCUBA tanks in Ft Pearce

Hi all,

I went to get visual inspections renewed on Snoopy's tanks and discovered a new rule. It turns out that while the hydro is good for 5 years, they won't do a new visual inspection on a tank with less than 1 year of hydro to run, and four of my five tanks have 11 months of hydro left. It takes them a month to do a hydro, they need to send the tanks off someplace, and so Snoopy is tankless for the trip.

So… SOS! Vance, is there a local dive store in Ft Pearce that I might rent some tanks off? I'd like to rent four tanks for convention dive day.

Thanks!

Alec