Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K250 to K400 modification

Correction : at 400 feet sea water the average person breathing air will be exposed to the detrimental effects of the increased partial pressure of oxygen ( the safe limit of 1.4 ata PO2 is reached at just 198 feet sea water). I am sure there are some hardy individuals that can persevere thru this extreme dive profile but I doubt  the average weekend warrior Psuber could.