[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Convention

Thanks much, Vance, I'll keep you posted.  That going to be fine week.
-Jim

In a message dated 6/20/2010 8:13:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
No problem with the timing. You and Steve let me know and I'll get down there one way or another.

-----Original Message-----
From: JIMFTODD@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

Vance, if the timing works out for a ride from PBI, that would be great.  I would owe you dinner at a minimum.  If it doesn't fit your schedule, I still appreciate your willingness.  Steve McQueen and I are trying to coordinate our arrival times.  At the moment I expect to land at 3:30 p.m.

I would tell you about alligators from my days in Kansas, but if I did, you'd never believe anything I say again.

Jim T.