Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

I'll be renting a car and already have one passenger who will be with me.  I also expect to have two, if not three pieces of luggage and so combined with my passengers luggage I expect that the trunk and back seat will be utilized to carry them.  Usually the cars we get these days are rather small and so luggage to/from airports become an issue.  So I can't say that I can't give someone else a ride, but I can't guarantee it either.

Jon