Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]glass/ fibre 02 bottles [2/2]

Hugh. I'm not sure if this helps but I have looked at some fiberglass propane tanks available under the brand name "Lite" something. They are meant for use on small forklifts. As I recall they were about 10 gallon size and cost around $130 each. I was considering using them as VBT's because you can visually see the liquid level inside. I think the pressure rating was 250 psi.
Frank D.