Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Recent Eurosub Dive Experience

Welcome home, Steve.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve McQueen <psub101@iquest.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 11:31 am
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Recent Eurosub Dive Experience

All,
I recently had an opportunity to dive in Eurosub at Kreidesee (1 hr. and a max.
depth of 50 meters) and to visit with Carsten and view both Sgt. Pepper & Euronaut. I was very impressed and appreciated the hospitality I received.

Let's hope the Eurosub drawings become available some day as I believe (my humble opinion) this design is a logical replacement to the Kittredge.

I really liked the hard ballast tank design as it also acts as an internal stiffener. The soft ballast tanks were also well designed and nicely integrated to the hull.

While I am far from construction of my own project I have now had the experience of diving in 4 different subs and I can attest to the value of doing so.

Steve McQueen
Indianapolis, IN