From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of kocpnt tds.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 15:29
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS 2010 Convention Update

Hi All,

I plan on being at this convention with my sub for the first time. I have learned a tremendous amount of valuable information at the previous four conventions I have attended and would highly reccommend attendance for anyone.

I feel that this info has helped make my sub better and safer as well as keeping me off roads that are known dead ends to more experienced people.

To date I have three dives in, the deepest to about twenty five feet. I'm getting the hang of bouyancy issues slowly.

Not a real problem, just a learning curve.

Best Regards,

Jim K