From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of vbra676539@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:53 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] oil compensating

Hyco used the top hat style from truck air brakes. They found one that fit the end of their motor can exactly, compressed the flange with a retention ring and a double handful of #8 machine screws, and covered the thing with a free flooding fiberglass cap. It worked a treat and cost about seven dollars or something.

Vance