Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fort Pierce - Boat Ramp

Jim. It's a long way to Ft. Pierce from your house. My house in Daytona is available if you'd like to spend a few days not in a hotel. Shelly and I are trying to get out of here by mid June and have two extra bedrooms in Daytona. I think it's about 100 miles or so from Ft. Pierce so we will be staying at the hotel during the convention. Looking forward to seeing you both. Frank and Shelly D.