Thanks for the the info! Let me know whenyou know more!!!

Best Regards,

Jim K
On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 4:58 PM, <vbra676539@aol.com> wrote:
I'll be back down there by the week-end, Jim. Will check, but I think there ISN'T anywhere with six feet of water. I'm betting that 5' at high tide is about all you can hope for.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: kocpnt tds.net <kocpnt@tds.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, May 16, 2010 11:50 am
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fort Pierce - Boat Ramp

Hi All,

Does anyone have or can you find out details about the ramp angle and depth of the ramp at Fort  Pierce? What I really need to know is the distance from the waters edge to the point where we have 6 feet of water. It also of course needs to be concrete at that point.

Any help will be appreciated!

Best Regards,

Jim K