Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch

Great job. An inspiration to us all!
Greg

On May 7, 2010, at 6:48 AM, "Dan H." <Jumachine@comcast.net> wrote:

Quiet, cold, high anxiety and time seems to fly by listening and watching for everything..........
Great to see her come alive!
Nice job Jim,
Congratulations, you did it!

Dan H.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:17 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch

Hi All,

First Launch 5-4-2010 at about 4:30 PM - Lake Michigan.

Went well. A bit tail heavy I think. No leaks except a small one at the conning tower o-ring just as submerging. Controls worked well as did the thrusters. I will do some ballast changing prior to the next outing. All in all a great launch, much anticipated after about 5 years.

Best Regards,

Jim K