Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:17 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch

Hi All,

First Launch 5-4-2010 at about 4:30 PM - Lake Michigan.

Went well. A bit tail heavy I think. No leaks except a small one at the conning tower o-ring just as submerging. Controls worked well as did the thrusters. I will do some ballast changing prior to the next outing. All in all a great launch, much anticipated after about 5 years.

Best Regards,

Jim K