RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch

I pop in on occasion still, so it's a thrill to see a project I've known of for years come to fruition.

Congratulations Jim!

Joe

Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:17:20 -0500
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch
From: kocpnt@tds.net
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi All,

First Launch 5-4-2010 at about 4:30 PM - Lake Michigan.

Went well. A bit tail heavy I think. No leaks except a small one at the conning tower o-ring just as submerging. Controls worked well as did the thrusters. I will do some ballast changing prior to the next outing. All in all a great launch, much anticipated after about 5 years.

Best Regards,

Jim K