Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Window Cleaner

I don't remember. The welding is done with methyl-etyhyl keytone (wear your gloves and a respirator, boys and girls). There should be information available on the MSDS from your (or Greg's) supplier.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: kocpnt tds.net <kocpnt@tds.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sat, Apr 24, 2010 2:11 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Window Cleaner

Hi Vance,

Thanks for the info. I looked on the container and the only thing mentioned is that it contains isopropyl alcohol.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks Again,

Jim K

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:45 PM, <vbra676539@aol.com> wrote:
I hope Greg has found something that acrylic is impervious to. I don't use Sika-Flex, so I'm not the guy to ask. But any solvent that interacts with acrylic will reduce its strength to some degree. Welding the stuff is done with solvents, for instance, so you don't want to go there.
Vance