Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] lazy man's syntactic foam

Jon and Frank. The spheres I have are rated to 250psi with 100% survival.
I am thinking that with out the binder and microspheres they should do the job.
The abrasion is a thought but they are tough little buggers, can't imagine that being
a concern.

I can picture even pressure around each sphere except for it's buoyancy, and those
below it.

Dean