From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of David Bartsch
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:05 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Periscope Camera

Frank,

   Still working on arrangments, but I have my wife convinced of the need for me to go. I look forward to meeting you and so many others of you good people.
   When I lived in Houston, my supply of thrown away or easy to get my hands on old electronics seemed endless so I feel your soon to be loss of raw metals already.

                                                                                                                                               David Bartsch