Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] video link Eurosub

I've got one of the Jane's, but it is the only one I have ever seen.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian V. Ryder <brian@subatlantic.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Apr 7, 2010 4:36 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] video link Eurosub

Oh I see we have been using rainx on masks for years many of them are
acrylic but that's good to know I need to purchase a copy of stachiws book
seeing how much Acrylic we have on PRV2 I also would like to find a copy of
Janes book of subs

Brian V. Ryder
brian@subatlantic.com

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail