Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] video link Eurosub

Emile great video. Hopefully this summer I am going to try and make one in
Lake Superior. Just have to find some camera divers not afraid of a little
cold water heheh

Dean

In a message dated 4/7/2010 9:02:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jonw@psubs.org writes:

I was able to get it to work on my laptop, but not my desktop.  Nice job
Emile and thanks for the PSUBS plug in the credits.

The one thing that really stood out to me was the condensation on the
viewports, especially the small side viewports around 1:20-1:30 in the
video.

Jon