To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Penetration and Reinforcement

Alan,

I don't think Blanson will sell anything but certified products. I had talked to them some time ago about discounts for PSUBS members but they said they were not able to do so. Have you contacted California Plastics (located in Canada, by the way)?

Jon

Alan James wrote:
Hi Frank,
Not sure if the "Blanson" dome offered is certified or not.
"Hydrosight" offer their dome certified for an extra $756-US.
I have their quote posted on my projects page, but I think you've already seen it. It's about 1/4-1/3 the "Blanson"price. I'm waiting a reply on the price of "Hydrosights" 600mm, 600 ft operational depth dome. I will post the quote when it comes.
Alan

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53