Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] wagon style trailer

Hi Brian,

I am a farm boy myself and the wagon idea is great for low speeds! I have used this to move the sub in and out of my shop as the widest doors are 14 feet and the sub is 18 feet or so.  Unless you have an exceptionally good wagon they will not tow good at above 30 MPH.

Just my farm boy two cents

Best regards,

Jim K