Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge: Remembered

Wind powered RO. Neat. I've often wondered whether that would work. I'm
not a big RO fan, but it might very well be cheaper to build that than a
solar distillation unit of equal capacity, especially for islands with
steady winds where desal is often needed.

Marc