[PSUBS-MAILIST] 36V verses 24V

Ok. So I want to make sure I got all the facts straight. (This is for my K-350)

36volt:
Advantage - More effecient power
Advantage - Has ability to provide more thrust (good in current or dangerious situations)
Advantage - Last longer and won't overheat as likely
Disadvantage - Need second tru-hull (from pod to hull) because of gauge of wire
Disadvantage - difficult to charge because of 12V and 36V both in pod
Disadvantage - more money for wire and parts

12volt:
Advantage - Easyier to wire (no need for extra tru-hull
Advantage - Easy to charge
Advantage - Costs less
Disadvantage - Less effecient power
Disadvantage - Less thrust (not 100% sure will have enough power, snoopy is 12V and works, but it is smaller sub)
Disadvantage - Won't last as long, possible overheating in extreme situations

I am stuck in between a rock and a hard place as what to do. I want to do the 12volt, but am worried it won't have the power I need. I don't understand the K-350 plans as how to get the power from the pods to the hull. I assume you run it through the aft battery vent and actually vent with the forward vent. The blueprint only showes 2 vents per pod, yet I noticed on Persistance there is a 3rd tru-hull. That is one of the 3 main issues. The second is how in the world does the charging work with a 36V and a 12V in the sub. I can only think the way to do this is either have a 36V charger and a 12V charger or take all the batteries out and charge them separately. The 3rd issue is will a 12V system have enough power to run the motors with enough thrust for a K-350? I heard that Snoopy is all 12V and manuvers fine, but Snoopy is a K-250. I am pretty much at a stand still till I get this problem solved. The next step is attaching the battery pods, but I don't want to do that if I need a 3rd tru-hull.
Any help is greatly appriciated.
Thanks,
Scott Waters