[PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic dome Hydrosight

Jon has kindly put the PDFs Hydrosight sent me, re a dome & mounted dome, in the members
projects section.( thamks Jon )
http://www.psubs.org/projects/1235435392/hydrosightdome/
Here's the original reply again, price in Euros.

 Dear  Alan,

I contakt you in request of hydrosight corp. We are a submarine and acrylic domes manufacturer. Our domes you can see on the Model: Nemo 100.
we can offer you this size (Diar.inside 600mm )  for a spezial price. For details please see in the pdf.
bare dome: 2100 ?
complete with flange O-ring and  locking ring : 4350 ?.

I hope this is a  good choice for you.

Kind regards

Jürgen Herrmann

Have a look at the flange its 2mm thick at the outer & must be 6mm where it attaches the dome.
( you can zoom in on the PDF )
I thought the price was very good for a certified, cast dome, but not for the mounting.
I came up with a crush depth of round 1600 ft, but will inquire as to this & operational depth rating.
Any thoughts, comments on this one.
Alan