From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of
MerlinSub@t-online.de
Sent: Thursday, 25 February 2010 6:55 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Wheels..?

Somtimes we use a winch with a cable.
The winch is on a metall plate with a hole so you just plug it over the
towing hook of the car.
But works only in one direction = up. Means is usefull on high angle
slipways and on underpowered cars.
A extensions works also downwards. Useful an shallow angle
slipways/beaches.

vbr Carsten

"Brian Cox" <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com> schrieb:
> Has anyone tried to use a cable with a winch rather than a really long

> tongue extention?
>
> Brian

Design...

> > Has anyone integrated their trailer into their SUB? Putting road
> > wheels on the Sub and a detachable Drawbar?
> > This could make launching and recovery allot simpler, you could even

> > direct some hydraulic power to drive your wheels and Sub right out
> > of the water.
> > Now I understand there would be problems with normal road type (Air)

> > tyres at depth however there are may SOLID tyres available now with
> > many different harnesses and styles. or Example
> > www.supergripwest.com/tiresizes-forklift.php
> > <http://www.supergripwest.com/tiresizes-forklift.php>
> >
> > What do you think??? Amfibisub..

> 	removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

> automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our
> server receiving your request.
>
> PSUBS.ORG
> PO Box 53
> Weare, NH  03281
> 603-529-1100
> **
> **
> **

> 	removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

> automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our
> server receiving your request.
>
> PSUBS.ORG
> PO Box 53
> Weare, NH  03281
> 603-529-1100
> **
> **
> **

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our
server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281

Important Notice:

This message and its attachments are confidential and may contain information which is protected by copyright. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the authorised recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the authorised recipient), you must not use, disclose, print, copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and its attachments from your system.
Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of Seven Network Limited or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been
sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect or that the contents express views other than those of the sender.