Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic dome

Alan,

You're a member so just upload the photos through your psubs account. After you log-in, click "My Projects & Photos" in the left menu, and then click "Create New Album" in the main page. Just follow the instructions and then let us know when it is available.

Jon

Alan James wrote:
Hi people,
I received the below reply to a dome price enquiry, from a German firm " Hydrosight Corp". They will sell the dome mounted. I have a file from them with a detailed diagram of the assembly of the mounted dome they offer, but the file was too big & psub mail rejected it. Can I upload files
somehow on the Psub site?
nemo 100 link
http://www.nemo-100.net/home/index.php?id=7000&BIPID=tl994jo5s3tgltkd1uik956acd7bi7bm <http://www.nemo-100.net/home/index.php?id=7000&BIPID=tl994jo5s3tgltkd1uik956acd7bi7bm>
Hydrosight corp link
http://www.hydrosight.com/applications/submarine_windows.php
Alan

Dear Alan,

I contakt you in request of hydrosight corp. We are a submarine and acrylic domes manufacturer. Our domes you can see on the Model: Nemo 100. we can offer you this size (Diar.inside 600mm ) for a spezial price. For details please see in the pdf.
bare dome: 2100 €
complete with flange O-ring and locking ring : 4350 €.
I hope this is a good choice for you.
Kind regards
Jürgen Herrmann