[PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic dome

Hi people,
I received  the below reply to a dome price enquiry, from a German firm " Hydrosight Corp".
They will sell the dome mounted. I have a file from them with a detailed diagram of the assembly
of the mounted dome they offer, but the file was too big & psub mail rejected it. Can I upload files
somehow on the Psub site?
nemo 100 link
http://www.nemo-100.net/home/index.php?id=7000&BIPID=tl994jo5s3tgltkd1uik956acd7bi7bm
Hydrosight corp link
http://www.hydrosight.com/applications/submarine_windows.php
Alan

 Dear  Alan,

I contakt you in request of hydrosight corp. We are a submarine and acrylic domes manufacturer. Our domes you can see on the Model: Nemo 100.
we can offer you this size (Diar.inside 600mm )  for a spezial price. For details please see in the pdf.
bare dome: 2100 ?
complete with flange O-ring and  locking ring : 4350 ?.

I hope this is a  good choice for you.

Kind regards

Jürgen Herrmann