Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] periscope

Hi Alan
At one point I had looked at a controlled spot light for a car or boat that mounted with a suction cup and ran off of 12 volt car plug. It rotated 360 and had a 90 up down pan. I thought I could mount that whole deal at the head of a mast and mount a camera where the light goes.
Just a thought.
Best regards
Greg

PS. Family is visiting Hawaii. Lucky us.
We are scheduled to ride on the Atlantis 48 person sub in 2 days. A little big to be a psub but does anyone have any questions they'd like me to ask?

Gregory B. Snyder
Greg@snyderemail.com