To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] my optronic mast idea with sketch

Thanks
That makes some sense.

------Original Message------
From: Jon Wallace
Sender: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
ReplyTo: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Feb 6, 2010 12:11 PM

Gyroscopes and/or accelerometers wired to small hydraulic "lifters"
under your seat to counter any "bobbing" action by the water.  Sort of
like the anti-earthquake "mass" technology for skyscrapers where they
put a huge mass (hundreds of tons) at the top of the building which
moves in the opposite direction of the building (whether by wind or
quake), thereby countering the movement and keeping the building steady
and straight.

Gregory Snyder wrote:
How do you keep from getting sick as you bob up and down under the surface looking through the little scope?

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281

Gregory B. Snyder
Greg@snyderemail.comNz»?©¹¹®È.ëj)z ²×sTz̶yDy×jP5#0¡ýÓvº·j)uڲƥæ²)º·µ¦±æq«yè.ê¢ê²?¢w¢é£ ªçµç¢êqèzg±¨±ús<¢¸z,¶*!ü»¶Úz·¢÷~º¶T¨SxSËSjÉÉrJ¶SyzZ¢»?Ö.©zf-g±¨¶Ss<Tê®Êj[ng²&zʹ»®s<-?¢êT¨i×zË®??+j)z ²Úrêo&jëT«vsqëjw?<u·¢jz×SØ?øzhº×¡ú®Ç½êyǾ)Ê<­êzËI@98çuj·Mó^ß?×]