From: Alan James
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:56 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] computer simulation of electric circuits

Jay,
I think Davids subject header would have been "taking the mickey out of Alan"

Does anyone use a computer program for evaluating electric circuits?
I don't know much about them & are wondering about there usefullness.
There are free downloads available but I don't want to download something
thats going to be hard to use & a waste of time learning.
Any suggestions, words of wisdom?
Thanks Alan