Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] First submarine dive

For this kind of sub you really need a year round tourist location and a tip top dive spot. They were well organised, with bus pick up at the hotels, then short safety video in their shop showing life jackets locations and emergency 2nd stage regulators a bit like in an airplane.
There was a very short distance from the wharf to the dive spot, with the depth increasing very quickly. They had put several wrecks along the way and sent a diver. Little reef but a lot of fish and a large ray they probably feed to keep around.
A detail I found interesting is that there was a small LCD screen below each of the viewports where you could see either the view from a camera at the top of the exo structure showing the sub sinking through the waves
or the pilots' screen with parameters like depth, heading, water temperature etc...
regards
Antoine