Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Hi all,

I agree with all of the above, however fiberglass has very poor bonding properties with steel and the areas above will be fine, however the areas below will be severely damaged in time because the acid will be behind the fiberglass. I believe that if you did no coating at at all you would bve better off.

Sorry, Just my opinion!

Best Regards,

Jim K