Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

MKs come in all sizes
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: landnseawelding <landnsea1@hawaiiantel.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 6:59 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

I might look at what the Jet ski manufacturers use to contain battery acid as well but I'll use AGM batteries if I can. I put a 12 volt marine deep cycle battery in a pod once to see what my clearances were so I would have a good idea of what size the track could be and there wasn't much room before the terminals would touch the pod. If there is room, I will use the AGM's.

Rick P