To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 6:08 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thanks to all and another question

Thanks to all who responded to my concerns about quality welds, visibility and design choice. Looks like its best to let a pressure welder do the pressure welds, (go figure). Now it looks like the Eurosub might also be a possible candidate. So my question now is, if a guy needed to take a welding course for all the remaining welding work on a PSUB, which would be of more benefit, stick or MIG?

Paul Lassen

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53