[PSUBS-MAILIST] internal battery pod coorisoion

I am building a K-350 and am concerned about possible corrosion in the bottom of the battery pods from any leaking acid. I have noticed it in the steel pan on my forklifts and truck that holds the battery and was thinking of lining the bottom half of the pod with something that the acid would not eat and would like to do it before I weld on the front ends. Has anybody had this problem and have any suggestions on what to coat it with?

Rick P.