RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

Hi Jon, Please send me the pricing and info as well as I am chasing connectors as well.  Regds, Hugh

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Monday, 4 January 2010 7:55 a.m.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

In a message dated 1/3/2010 8:29:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jonw@psubs.org writes:

Jim,

I recommend you hold off for a bit since I'm working with Subconn on
pricing.  Holiday shutdowns delayed things but they should be back this
week.  Contact me off-list with the components you want to purchase and
I'll talk to them this week.

Jon

Hi Jon/Jim

Keep me in the loop on this as I'm pretty much at the same spot. Ready to get some of those parts and cut in my thru-hulls.

Jim, the high power connectors for your thrusters, which ones are they and what size/type of thru-hull you cuttin' in ?

Frank D.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4740 (20100103) __________

http://www.eset.com