Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

Hi Guys. The concept of the standardized connector is a great idea. If these off-the-shelf devices meet our needs, that's a fine solution.
Question......Does the connector thread into a female coupling welded into the hull ?
If yes, What size is required. Would it work in a 1 inch coupling bushed down to the required size ?
Sorry, my computer is old and very slow so it will take a while to download the pictures showing the devices mentioned. Maybe Santa will get me a new computer.
Frank D. aka the philanderer.