[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 PSUBS Awards election is open for your votes

Hi All,

Time for the 2009 PSUBS Awards!

Make your vote count! You are allowed to vote for one person per each Award Category. Give me reasons why your choice should be the winner since your remarks may tip the balance if I cast the tie breaker.

You can either respond publicly to this mail or send your vote directly to ray@psubs.org.

Schedule
===============
I would like to have all votes in by Friday, 11 December 2009. Yes, this Friday.

I will tally and announce the winners by Monday, 14 December 2008. This schedule will give me time to order the awards before the end of the year to get the costs into the 2009 PSUBS LLC budget.

Actual awards to go out when I get them and post pictures.

Award Categories (http://www.psubs.org/awards/commemoration/)

The Kittredge Award
-------------------
    For designing and building excellence in creating
    a complete and functional personal submersible.

The Busby Award
---------------
    For excellence in technical writing on personal
    submersibles designs, operations and applications.

The Beach Award
    For non-technical writing that promotes personal
    submersibles to the general public.

The Link Award
    For contributions to oceanographic research using
    personal submersibles.

For those who haven't seen past awards, go to http://www.psubs.org/awards/.

Regards,
Ray