RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 48" x 5" cylinder

In naval architecture, when designing a bunk, it should be at least 6’ 3” long and preferably 6’ 6” long at a minimum.

R/Jay

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of vbra676539@aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 6:46 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 48" x 5" cylinder

Aquarius has the same dimension in its cylindrical segement, with hemispherical end caps, making her nine feet long overall. I'd have to see what you were planning when you say adding (shape, orientation, etc.) as I'm not familiar with the overall design. For lying down, I find even the six foot length of a K-boat to be pretty restrictive, but with the wider diameter for only one person, it might be okay.

Vance