Yes I plan an unmanned test in Michigan or Superior. No details yet as I need to get sub done first.

Best Regards,

Jim K

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM, marki katschor <lesmarki@triton.net> wrote:
  Hi Jim,good to hear from you too. Every time I get a day off work I run to the shop-2 days a week. not a lot of time for sub work. I will be          glad to get the welding and grinding done. Still loving it though. i wish the shop stayed open past 3;30 pm. Man your sub is BIG.
        Will you be doing the unman test in lake mich., with divers?  boats? Gary got himself a Big boat. I'm tradeing tree work for 15'
        speed Boat this winter.   Les K
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] my old sub getting new parts

Hi Les,

Good to hear from you again. I'm not making as much progress as we are still quite busy with my work. I have however moved the sub into the shop and have completed final of one through hull ( the actuator to vent the two soft tanks) Unfortunately this is the only work completed since last Spring. I have ordered my main inlet valve and will be assembling it to the main manifold next.

Best Regards,

Jim K