Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

Hey Frank been really slow going here the last couple months. Dun wrecked my back
so had to vegitate for a while.
Foam is the solution and plan on using quite a bit. Enlarging my MBTs is on the list, and
moving my HP air supply. The big tank on top is leaving and being replaced with a couple of
100 scuba tanks on the sides.
For sure reserve buoyancy is a good thing more the better.
Lots of work before next season, but here that is at least 6 months away.

I am also building a tender vehicle. It will be a pontoon arrangement, so I can basically
dock in it, and then tow it around.

Dean