Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

Hi Dean. How's the sub coming along. Have you found a solution to your ballast configuration ?
I was enjoying the new KSS sub's pictures and I like the way the MBT looks.
It seems like a good idea to have some extra buoyancy capacity and maybe multiple drop weights in case a guy wanted to pick up something or add some gear to the inside. With a few extra lead weights to add or delete the cargo capacity can change as needed.
Haven't seen any new pics lately. Say hi to Laura and keep working on that sub. Hope to see you soon.
Frank D.