Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

Hi Steve.
Forty Eight Thousand Pounds !!!!!!!!! Wow! I love that idea. Good to set design goals like you did. It cuts out a lot of wasted time and effort with a good set of parameters. I hope you'll share with us the sketches and designs you come up with. That sounds real exciting.
I found the early stages of design to be some of the most fun. I started with a blank slate, did a lot of scribbling and dreaming, then like you, made decisions on exactly what I wanted to accomplish with the sub. Keep it up and remember to have FUN !
Frank D.