Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

Ok sorry for that, the Devil made me do it
Must be bored, gotta get back to the sub

Dean

In a message dated 11/29/2009 9:10:38 A.M. Central Standard Time, Recon1st@aol.com writes:
Gezz this is quite a turn, I am thinking it may be a Ken doll
Dean

In a message dated 11/29/2009 8:32:54 A.M. Central Standard Time, ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com writes:
Rick, Am I to understand that you are playing with barbie dolls now?

brian
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Rick & Marcia
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 1:14 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

I purchased, as part of my modelling efforts, a series of anatomically correct mannequins.  They're about two inches to the foot, so a twelve inch high figure is equivalent to six feet.  The joints appear in all the right places as measured against a human figure - me.  They also bend naturally.  I was fortunate to find them at $10 CDN each.

They also have really cool uniforms.  Seriously, making models, scale and life-size, can't be overstated.  Cardboard, poster board, wood, metal, copper pipe - whatever works.

Rick in Vancouver