Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

    Why not call Tom Massie from the gold fever show , use a ocean sub with mechanical arm, hook a dredger hose to it and suck up sand on the east coast,, divers do it. Or in Alaska.  Les K.
----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Cox
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 1:09 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

Hi Frank,
                   With gold above $1000.00/ oz I wonder if there are areas where streams flow to the ocean that could be searched for gold !   Rig some kind of underwater sliuce box.  I would think up there around Big Sur where the mountains come right to the sea would be a good place.    And of course there's always Aztec gold from the Spanish Galleons !

Brian