Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Concrete Sub Feasibility Study is ready

If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate a look at that study, too.
PR

--- On Wed, 11/18/09, Rick & Marcia <empiricus@telus.net> wrote:

From: Rick & Marcia <empiricus@telus.net>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Concrete Sub Feasibility Study is ready
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Cc: international_psubs_minisubs@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 10:41 PM

A number of you have asked for the concrete submarine study by David Smith.  It's now ready.

I can send the PDF (as one email [18 pages] - 18.4 MB) to either the two Psub sites or to individuals.

Min. page size is 317 KB, max. is 611 KB.

Let me know what works for you guys.

Rick in Vancouver

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.” – T.R. Pynchon (Gravity’s Rainbow)