Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Stiffiners on Heads

I am looking for a digital depth sounder and depth gauge that register up to 600 feet at least for my K-350. I have found some depth gauges that read PSI but would prefer feet if possible.

Rick P.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Wallace" <jonw@psubs.org>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Stiffiners on Heads

Jens,

Thanks for the links.  I will work on adding these tonight.

Jon

Jens Laland wrote:
Jon

** I have added various links to the web site for ABS and ASME including

Here are some links to the Germanischer Lloyd AG (Rules & Guidelines 2008)
that may be of some interests, also.

The main gate to the documentation (in english)

http://www.gl-group.com/infoServices/rules/pdfs/english/glrp-e.pdf

Or, if you want to jump straight to

   Section I - Ship Technology
   Part 5 - Underwater Technology
   Chapter 2 - Manned Submersibles

then use this link

http://www.gl-group.com/infoServices/rules/pdfs/english/schiffst/teil-5/kap-2/englisch/inhalt.pdf

In addition, I also find this part of great use

   Section III - Naval Ship Technology
   Part 2 - Sub-Surface Ships
   Chapter 1 - Submarines

http://www.gl-group.com/infoServices/rules/pdfs/english/marine/teil-2/kap-1/englisch/inhalt.pdf

And finally, here is two vital short cuts:

Annex A : Design of the Pressure Hull

http://www.gl-group.com/infoServices/rules/pdfs/english/marine/teil-2/kap-1/englisch/anhanga.pdf

Annex B : Fabrication Tolerances for the Pressure Hull

http://www.gl-group.com/infoServices/rules/pdfs/english/marine/teil-2/kap-1/englisch/anhangb.pdf

Best regards,
Jens Laland

our server receiving your request.