Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive 3

In a message dated 10/29/2009 1:42:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, hc.fulton@gmail.com writes:
an EPIRB water activated in a float
Hi Hugh. Good to hear from you again. Yes, good advice. Standard stuff is a no brainer when it comes to emergencies and response.
My dive plans always include a boat up top. To me, diving without a surface boat will require a whole bunch of extra stuff, most of which is very expensive. To be far out there, alone, and diving to hundreds of feet is asking for trouble.
Got any news on your Comsub ? I sure like that boat. Looking forward to seeing you again. Frank D.