Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete submarine yacht roll out

Hello again Wil.
Glad to see you are still making progress on Ian's sub. The photos are always interesting to see.
Can you share any drawings of the current project ?
You mentioned Ian wants two hatches. This makes sense for a large submarine and I'd like to have more information on equipment locations, control room layout, hard and soft ballast systems, and more "nuts and bolts" information.
Your use of concrete as a hull material has always struck me as having some unique advantages and I follow your progress with much interest.
My own project is nearing completion and I hope to be able to sail my boat up to Ian's when the sub arrives.
There are a large number of houseboats in the bay area that use concrete pontoons and seem to be performing well in the salt water environment. Several of these houseboats are well over 3,000 square feet and are priced over $1M when they go on sale. This could be a business opportunity for you.
Good luck with the project.
Frank Dalgleish.